RMH Boston Harbor Update: A note from the staff
Hello from RMH Boston Harbor!
We are enjoying the warm summer months here in New England, we need to take advantage while they last! Our first 6 months have been busy at the House. So far we have welcomed:
- 66 families
- 1383 nights
- 46 different Meals With Love groups made lunches and dinners for our families.
- Held 7-10 family activities each week!
We have a busy summer ahead! Our Falmouth Road Race Team is hard at work both training through the summer heat and raising critical funds to support our House.
- So far they have raised enough money to support 25 nights of free accommodations!
- Our goal is 333 nights
- To help us reach our goal please visit: https://www.firstgiving.com/team/375101
Have you had a chance to sign up for our Roundup for RMHC campaign? and every purchase you make will be rounded up and donated directly to our House!
- The money raised has provided 7 nights of free accommodations
- Round-Up RMHC has saved our families $1,750 in hotel costs
- Visit https://rmhcene.harnessapp.com/ to begin supporting RMH Boston Harbor every time you shop!
We are so grateful to the volunteer groups who come in each week to provide our families with some fun and much-needed stress relief. Thank you to BU ADPi, Insight/Blue Metal, Charlestown Mother’s Association, George P. Johnson, Tracy Iannelli, MONDO, and the Restivo Family, who visited the House this past month to make dinner for our families.
On behalf of the staff at Ronald McDonald House at Boston Harbor, we thank you for being a part of our House and our mission to keep families close during their time of need.