Helping families stay together. A labor of love since 1974.
Ronald McDonald House Charities is at the heart of McDonald’s, and we share a mutual commitment to give back to the communities we serve. As McDonald’s Charity of Choice for nearly 40 years, McDonald’s proudly helps RMHC impact the lives of 7 million children and their families around the world each year.
Here are some of the ways in which McDonald’s gives to RMHC:
- Give a Hand National Fundraiser in November and local Ronald Shoe Fundraiser in May
- Restaurants donate a portion from every Happy Meal and Mighty Kids Meal purchase to support RMHC programs and services
- Provides space for the RMHC donation canister boxes inside all of the restaurants and most of the drive-thru windows
- Participate in local chapter fundraisers and activities
- Volunteers personal time to RMHC Core Programs
Although McDonald’s is our largest corporate donor, no company can solely fund RMHC programs and our projected growth. We need the support of the entire community and greatly value any support you can afford to RMHC, whether it’s through cash donations, your time or fundraising efforts.